❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

* Sports *

Although football is fun to watch, it doesn't seem like the funnest sport to play; I, myself, have never played it, but I imagine it's difficult and very exhausting. There are "22 Other Ways" to play sports -- without having to run all over the place, and here are the "22 Other Ways" (listed below)! Beware that the listed sports are not easy; they are simply just not as hard as most popular sports.





#1, Chess.

#2, Checkers.

#3, Ping Pong.

#4, Pool. (cue sports.)

#5, Golf.

#6, Frisbee.

#7, Boomerang.

#8, Cup stacking.

#9, Bagging. (groceries.)

#10, Staring contest.

#11, Eating contest.

#12, Jump rope.

#13, Bowling.

#14, Coding.

#15, Darts.

#16, Curling.

#17, Croquet.

#18, Bowls.

#19, Stacking (playing) cards.

#20, Dominoes.

#21, Hula hoop.

#22, TwixT.

And that was the "22 Other Ways"!
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment