❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

* How Are You? *

It's nice and common to ask someone how they're doing. Nowadays, it's often not even an actual question anymore; it's just something people say, whether to start a conversation or for the sake of being polite. If you say "How are you?" to someone, they're probably not going to think you're all that interested in hearing about their personal matters and will simply reply with "Fine, and you?" There are "22 Other Ways" to ask someone how they're doing that may enhance your chances of receiving a more comprehensive response, and here are the "22 Other Ways" (listed below)!


#1, How's it going?

#2, How's life?

#3, How was your day?

#4, How have you been?

#5, How are you feeling?

#6, What's on your mind?

#7, What'cha thinking about?

#8, What have you been up to?

#9, What's going on with you?

#10, How have you spent the day so far?

#11, What have you done this week?

#12, What's inside your head?

#13, What are your plans for tomorrow?

#14, Why aren't you smiling? (in reverse, "Why are you smiling?")

#15, Any troubles, lately?

#16, What's shakin'?

#17, How ya be?

#18, How's everything?

#19, How have you been spending your time?

#20, Where have you been?

#21, What's new?

#22, How do you do?

And that was the "22 Other Ways"!
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment