❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Friday, November 11, 2011

DESIGN: * All Tied Up in Work *

I present my latest week of fashion designs, "All Tied Up in Work." Pictures say a thousand words but if you'd like more info on this week's outfits, feel free to click on the purple "Read more >>" button below.

Well, now that you've clicked the purple "Read more >>" button, here's more....




Sunday, to suit this week's theme, it needed to be a little formal. Dresses are formal -- and since I think off-the-shoulder dresses are really cute, I made her dress off-the-shoulders. White is such a clean and formal color, so I made the dress white. Ties were a part of this week's theme, as well, so I made Cloe a black tie. To draw more attention to her black heels, I made her some black gloves.

Monday, the day we say "goodbye" to the weekend and return to work. Monday is probably the most formal day of the week, and so I didn't stylize this outfit too much; I just wanted it to be really formal, honestly. I made Cloe a white, button down shirt -- with a black tie over it, of course. I then made her a black skirt, its length reaching right below the knees. After adding the white socks and black heels, I felt Cloe was all ready for work.

Tuesday, I wanted to make something sort of laid back. White tank top, loose black pants, a pair of black heels, and a black tie seemed to complete this look just fine.

Wednesday, to make this week a little less boring, I thought I'd throw in something a little not so formal. I made Cloe another white tank top, and some kind of jacket or vest -- call it what you will. I think shorts are really fun, and so I added a pair of black shorts to the outfit. I put her in some black heels, and I had to make her a black tie. I threw in some white socks, because the white tank top looked awkward without anything to match.

Thursday, I wanted to make something kind of youthful but still formal. I thought the black tie and black mini skirt went well together, and so I decided on that. To bring some youth into the outfit, I made Cloe a white t-shirt; t-shirts are youthful, right? I then made her some white knee high socks and paired them with black heels.

Friday, I wanted to make something formal, dressy, and cute! I like sheer; I think it works for all 3 of the looks I was going for, too, and so I was happy to add some sheer into Cloe's top. I made her white sheer 3/4 sleeves, and the shirt also has a little white sheer cutout right below where her collar bone would be. I made her a black mini skirt, and I love how it over her white sheer stockings -- very formal. White heels could have worked her but the black heels just felt more in place, especially with the black tie to match.

Saturday, I don't know where I was going with this one; I was all out of ideas, and so this outfit kind of just evolved around the ones above. I made Cloe some black, fitted, high-waisted pants with little side pockets. With a white sleeveless shirt tucked in, I put the black tie over it and added a pair of black heels.

That's all for now, dolls.
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment