❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Monday, November 21, 2011

* Interjections *

Sometimes, words aren't necessary. There are "22 Other Ways" to make a statement -- without saying a word, and here are the "22 Other Ways" (listed below)!








#1, Oh (meaning: I get it now.)

#2, Phew (meaning: What a relief.)

#3, Aahh (meaning: I'm scared!)

#4, Ooh (meaning: That's interesting.)

#5, *Sigh* (meaning: I'm exhausted/sad -- or -- I'm in a peaceful place.)

#6, Ah (meaning: I see.)

#7, Shh (meaning: Quiet!)

#8, Hmm (meaning: I wonder.....)

#9, Ugh (meaning: Why me!)

#10, Eh (meaning: I don't know.)

#11, Um (meaning: Let me think.)

#12, *Squee* (meaning: I'm bursting with excitement!)

#13, Bleh (meaning: Bad.)

#14, Ew (meaning: Gross!)

#15, Grr (meaning: I'm angry!)

#16, Boo (meaning: Fear me -- I'm a ghost!)

#17, Mhmm (meaning: Yes.)

#18, *Yawn* (meaning: I'm bored!)

#19, Uh-oh (meaning: This isn't good.)

#20, Oops (meaning: My mistake!)

#21, Whoa (meaning: I don't believe it!)

#22, Haha (meaning: That was funny.)

And that was the "22 Other Ways"!
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment