❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Friday, November 11, 2011

* Smile *

No one likes to smile 24/7, if only because it wears out our jaw muscles. But, for some of us, our neutral face can appear as unsatisfied, or perhaps even upset. There are "22 Other Ways" to let people know you're happy -- without smiling, and here are the "22 Other Ways" (listed below)!






#1, Stand straight and tall.

#2, Keep your chin forward. (not down.)

#3, Don't just stare into the blank; look somewhere.

#4, Open your eyes wide. (don't get carried away.)

#5, Don't let the corners of your mouth fall - tighten them a bit.

#6, When you breathe, take slow but deep breaths.

#7, Hum a melody.

#8, Relax your shoulders.

#9, If sitting, hold your hands together and rest them upon your lap.

#10, Sit with your legs crossed.

#11, Greet everyone you see.

#12, Walk steady.

#13, Speak in an upbeat tone.

#14, Pat others on the back, often.

#15, Give (not random but sincere) hugs, whenever they're appropriate.

#16, Nod a lot.

#17, Chuckle now and then, after every other sentence or so. (example: "Yeah, you're welcome, haha.")

#18, While standing, pose your arms/hands. (folded arms, hands joined behind your back, one hand on hip, etc.)

#19, Whistle.

#20, Compliment others.

#21, Make eye contact.

#22, Ask others how they're doing and when they ask you in return, tell them you're doing well!

And that was the "22 Other Ways"!
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment