❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Friday, November 11, 2011

* I Love You *

"I love you." is such a common saying. We say it so often to our love ones that it almost loses it's value. There are "22 Other Ways" to tell someone you love them, and here are the "22 Other Ways" (listed below)!







#1, I value you.

#2, I honor you.

#3, I treasure you.

#4, I rely on you.

#5, I need you.

#6, I appreciate you.

#7, I adore you.

#8, I notice you.

#9, I admire you.

#10, I thank you.

#11, I obey you.

#12, I trust you.

#13, I recognize you.

#14, I consider you.

#15, I respect you.

#16, I understand you.

#17, I count you.

#18, I welcome you.

#19, I enjoy you.

#20, I accept you.

#21, I believe in you.

#22, I think of you.

And that was the "22 Other Ways"!
Leave a comment? I love comments!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very creative and interesting. Thank you for the link!

    This is GrammaSuzzie by the way

    ReplyDelete