❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Friday, November 11, 2011

* Goodbye *

 Goodbyes can be difficult to give out, especially to those we love. There are "22 Other Ways" to say "goodbye", and since no one likes to say goodbye, here are the "22 Other Ways" (listed below)!







#1, Peace out.

#2, Take care.

#3, So long.

#4, Have a nice day.

#5, 'Til next time.

#6, I'm out.

#7, Talk later.

#8, Say ya.

#9, Until Tomorrow.

#10, Farewell.

#11, Good day. (can also be used as a greeting.)

#12, Bye, bye.

#13, Adios. (a Spanish word for "goodbye", but also well known by many English speakers.)

#14, I'mma let you go.

#15, Toodalu.

#16, Catch you later.

#17, Good night. (only suitable during night time.)

#18, Ta ta.

#19, Cheerio.

#20, Cheers.

#21, Later, alligator. (in reply to that, "in a while, crocodile")

#22, Catch you on the flip side.

And that was the "22 Other Ways"!
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment