❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Friday, November 11, 2011

DESIGN: * Put the Bow in Bowie *

I present my latest week of fashion designs, "Put the Bow in Bowie." Pictures say a thousand words but if you'd like more info on this week's outfits, feel free to click on the purple "Read more >>" button below.

Well, now that you've clicked the purple "Read more >>" button, here's more....




Sunday, I wanted to make something cute but kind of simple. Turtleneck dresses are pretty basic, which went with the theme well, but I needed to dress it up -- in order to keep it cute. I then decided to fold up her sleeves a bit and give her matching white socks that folded downwards. With a black bow tie and some black heels to match, I felt the outfit was complete.

Monday, I wanted to make something basic, yet, dressy. Black mini skirts with black heels automatically come off as dressy, and so I wasn't too worried about what her top was going to look like. To keep it basic, and not too dark, I thought a white tube top would be acceptable. Oh, and to not go off this week's theme, a black bow tie.

Tuesday, I wanted to make something fun -- and tank top dresses are fun, right? To keep things simple, I decided to make the dress white instead of black. Considering black heels are banal for Cloe, I decided to make her heels white. Because white heels and white socks don't mix, I decided to make her socks black and I am so comfortable with that decision.

Wednesday, considering how plain the week had been going so far, I wanted to make something kind of different. A black, fitted, short sleeved dress seemed to go under the white cropped shirt well. Since I can't get enough of socks with heels, I did it again: black heels with white socks. The moment I put the black bow on the white cropped shirt, I felt this outfit was definitely finished. I thought about adding some white gloves, but no.

Thursday, I think long sleeved shirts and shorts go well together -- as odd as that may sound. I think it would make a cute look for autumn and, considering that autumn tends to be a little breezy, I feel knee high socks are the only way it's going to work. With white knee high socks, I decided to put Cloe in some black heels. With a black bow tie, I'm satisfied with this outfit.

Friday, an outfit I could see myself wearing in real life. The black pants look really loose and comfortable, and I think these pants compliment the white fitted shirt just fine. The white fitted shirt is, well, fitted but the sleeves are kind of loose and semi off-the-shoulders -- which I really like. White heels could have worked, but I wanted something (besides for the black pants) extra to match the black bow tie.

Saturday, one of the best days of the week. It's a day where most of us don't have work nor school; it's just a day to relax, really. For Saturday, I wanted to make an outfit that looked cool but mostly just comfortable and good to relax in. Leggings are currently pretty trendy and often stretchy and way comfy, so I made Cloe some leggings. T-shirts work for Saturday, as well, so I made her a tee -- with a black bow tie, of course; a long tee, because I think long tees are most suitable for leggings. Oh, and I made her some gloves because I just loved the way they looked with her heels -- so cute, I thought.

That's all for now, dolls.
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment