❤ Welcome! ❤ Here on my blog, you should find "22 Other Ways" to do or say something + my fashion designs worn by my pixel doll (Cloe Bowie). Stay awhile, and come back soon!

Say something in the chat box, anything!

I'd love to hear from you. If you like my blog, tell me! Or, just say "hello" -- let me know you stopped by!
Also, if you have any ideas for a "22 Other Ways" post, let me know -- and I'll try to make it happen!

Friday, November 11, 2011

DESIGN * Out of Sight in Pure White *

I present my latest week of fashion designs, "Out of Sight in Pure White." Pictures say a thousand words but if you'd like more info on this week's outfits, feel free to click on the purple "Read more >>" button below.

Well, now that you've clicked the purple "Read more >>" button, here's more....



Sunday, I wanted it to be all white -- considering that is this week's theme. I like off-the-shoulder dresses, and so I made Cloe one and paired it with white heels. I think it looks really simple but kind of elegant, and I love that combination.

Monday, I was going for something a little more mature and formal. I made her some white, sheer socks and am really pleased with how they went with her white heels. Her dress is white and fitted, with its length reaching a little above her knees. The dress carries short, sheer, white sleeves -- so short that they kind of only cover her shoulders. The dress also has some white sheer around the bottom. Then, to make my point, I made her a pair of white, sheer gloves.

Tuesday, I wanted to make something simple but still kind of sharp. The white dress is strapless, with a length that sort of lies in the center of her thighs but kind of increases a bit towards the back of it. With a pair of white heels, I made her a pair of white gloves to match.

Wednesday, it probably holds the funnest outfit this week. I wanted the dress to be very fun and girlie, and so I made it carry these poofy layers below the waistline. The dress also has two poofy straps, on one side, and they both kind of lean off her shoulder -- which I like a lot. I then added a pair of white heels to her feet, and yeah.

Thursday, I wanted to make something that just looked elegant. I made Cloe a pair of long white gloves, because the short gloves did not look elegant enough to me. The dress was too long that I decided to give it a cutout by her legs, with its length reaching up to the center of her thigh. I then made her some white heels and felt she was all set.

Friday, this one reminds me a lot of Monday and Thursday. Sheer tights in white with a pair of white heels, and I really like the way the gloves went with that. I made the gloves white with this white sheer part that kind of just hangs out of it and wraps around her entire forearm, so it almost looks as if she's wearing tights and shoes on her arms and hands -- which doesn't sound good -- but I like it, really. The dress is pretty basic; it has thin straps and has a lot of lining on the bottom. The lining is kind of hard to put into details, but the picture is right above for you!

Saturday, this one was actually quite fun to make. The dress is white, fitted, and has one long sleeve for her left arm. The sleeve carries "fuzzy stuff" (I haven't came up with the material/fabric, yet) towards the end. There's also fuzzy stuff on the front of where the other sleeve would come out of, if it were there. The dress has fuzzy stuff hanging from the hemline, as well, and also includes a tail -- in with, too, has that fuzzy stuff hanging from it's lining.

That's all for now, dolls.
Leave a comment? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment